- How low can you go? The Governor’s approval ratings sink to lowest percentage ever.
- Do you have what it tokes to be OC Weekly’s Marijuana beat writer?
- Hero dog in “cheerful” condition after Hollywood Hills home invasion robbery leaves him riddled with bullets.
- West Hollywood Sheriffs are watching you! A friendly reminder to not drink and drive courtesy of your cocktail napkin.
- Cal State LA’s Luckman Art Gallery exhibit brings new meaning to the term, “The Last Supper.”
- Fan of Public Transit? Metro has launched a "fan" page on Facebook.
- Speaking of Facebook, Valleywag helps us restore our privacy settings after the latest retool of the site.
- Finally... Some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook or through your RSS reader
This post was put together by guest writer Ana Bustilloz. Thanks, Ana!