Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The Walt Disney Company publishes their thoughts on the death of Roy E. Disney.
- The number of Asian Americans in LA County joining the military is up by 80%.
- Looks like it's closing time for good for the Southwest Museum of the American Indian.
- Reaction from a group affiliated with the Bob Hope airport are lashing out at Metrolink in objection to their plans to cut service.
- Celebutante Kim Kardashian is schilling for Carl's Jr. But it's not their burgers she's rubbing all over her face...it's their salads.
- A wild boar that found its way into a Loma Linda backyard had to be tranquilized and restrained.
- The FBI is on the hunt for the bank robber known as the 'Ex-President Bandit' because he wears a Richard Nixon mask during the heists.