LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The Walt Disney Company publishes their thoughts on the death of Roy E. Disney.
- The number of Asian Americans in LA County joining the military is up by 80%.
- Looks like it's closing time for good for the Southwest Museum of the American Indian.
- Reaction from a group affiliated with the Bob Hope airport are lashing out at Metrolink in objection to their plans to cut service.
- Celebutante Kim Kardashian is schilling for Carl's Jr. But it's not their burgers she's rubbing all over her face...it's their salads.
- A wild boar that found its way into a Loma Linda backyard had to be tranquilized and restrained.
- The FBI is on the hunt for the bank robber known as the 'Ex-President Bandit' because he wears a Richard Nixon mask during the heists.