Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Rescuers had to pull someone out of the rain-choked LA River in the Atwater Village area this afternoon.
- And, hey, take it easy if you're driving. The CHP logged 290 incidents between 5 and 11 this morning alone. Yikes.
- The Archbishop of Canterbury may have his robes in a knot over the historic vote approving the first lesbian leader, Rev. Mary Glasspool, who will now serve as the assistant bishop in the LA Diocese.
- 50 more patients have been listed as having been exposed to dangerous radiation at Cedars-Sinai hospital.
- Are cheap DVD rentals ruining our local economy?
- Tricky Dick, redux: A robber wearing a Richard Nixon mask has been robbing banks in SoCal; some think it's in homage to the movie Point Break. He however, cannot claim he's "not a crook."
- A love letter to Los Angeles...a city with the Dodgers, the beach, drunken taco truck adventures, and the best nigth clubs!