LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Yesterday's fatal broad-daylight skid row shooting may have been part of a narcotics deal gone awry, with the victim's son the intended target.
- OC Officials to Gov. Schwarzenegger: Don't sell the OC Fairgrounds!
- TMZ to Gov. Schwarzenegger: Where's your front license plate?
- LA Biz Observed takes a look at the LA Times/Southwest Airlines Screaming Kid-gate debate.
- Thieves seem to have their eyes set on baggage returns at LAX. Be careful, travelers.
- Los Angeles (well, Downey) will likely be the home to production of the 2011 Tesla Model S, an all-electric vehicle.
- San Fernando PD cops are looking for the man who snatched the purse from a nun outside a grocery store.