This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Dailiy News gives Townhouse Kitchen + Bar, a new restaurant in the Sherman Oaks Galleria, three stars.
- Police are looking for a man that has robbed at least seven stores in the Long Beach and Lakewood. Can you identify him?
- Phew! "Metrolink Riders Safe From Price Increase -- For Now."
- Sketchy! The sidewalk along Broadway in downtown is, uh, crumbling and not in a good way.
- Nearby is Angels Flight, which is still not open.
- The lot across from Vroman's Bookstore on Colorado in Pasadena might be turned into a five-story development project. If approved, it could bring over 700 jobs and more parking spaces to the area.
- A sink hole is causing Friday night rush hour traffic on the westbound 10 Freeway out in West Covina even worse. It should be fixed by the end of the night.