LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- On Saturday, the new Police Administration Building officially opened.
- A wine vineyard out in Westlake Village? Nice.
- Congrats! Water use in Pasadena over the summer dropped to the lowest levels since 1994.
- What the proposed 20-story building at Hollywood and Gower is supposed to look like.
- Time for the 710 Freeway extension? "A lawsuit filed by South Pasadena and La Canada Flintridge to stop Measure R funding for the 710 tunnel extension has been settled in favor of the Metropolitan Transportation Agency."
- A look into the Anti-Vaccine crowd.
- There's been lots of news about the city of Industry in regards to the NFL Stadium, but everything is not so cheery. A man was carjacked this morning by two women driving a U-Haul.
- It is rumored that the top three candidates for LAPD Chief will be announced tomorrow, says KNX1070 on air.
- Remember... There are a few ways to stay connected with LAist. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook or through your RSS reader.