Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- On Saturday, the new Police Administration Building officially opened.
- A wine vineyard out in Westlake Village? Nice.
- Congrats! Water use in Pasadena over the summer dropped to the lowest levels since 1994.
- What the proposed 20-story building at Hollywood and Gower is supposed to look like.
- Time for the 710 Freeway extension? "A lawsuit filed by South Pasadena and La Canada Flintridge to stop Measure R funding for the 710 tunnel extension has been settled in favor of the Metropolitan Transportation Agency."
- A look into the Anti-Vaccine crowd.
- There's been lots of news about the city of Industry in regards to the NFL Stadium, but everything is not so cheery. A man was carjacked this morning by two women driving a U-Haul.
- It is rumored that the top three candidates for LAPD Chief will be announced tomorrow, says KNX1070 on air.
- Remember... There are a few ways to stay connected with LAist. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook or through your RSS reader.