Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Turns out those "gunshots" heard this morning at an Oxnard courthouse was actually the sound of nearby construction.
- Talk about a "get off my darn lawn!" moment: A bobcat strolled through one Irivine yard recently. Yikes!
- The police have nabbed two suspects whom they believe are the duo using Craigslist to find targets for home-invasion robberies.
- Today was"Student Recovery Day" in the LAUSD, when officials go in search of dropouts to see if they can get them back into school.
- Octomom Nadya Suleman's doctor has been given the boot from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- If you've ever wanted to see Los Angeles totally destroyed in less than three minutes...
- What does the latest documentary about the late Julius Shulman neglect to discuss regarding the photographer's legacy?