LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Gov. Schwarzenegger is expected to approve the environmental waiver that would allow a 75k-seat stadium to be built in Los Angeles.
- There was a 3.2 magnitude earthquake in the Oxmard-Port Hueneme area last night.
- Detectives in the Santa Clarita Valley are working to determine the cause of death and identity of the partially decomposed human remains found near a bike path near the South Fork trail.
- Shopping mall powerhouse Westfield has withdrawn their application to develop space in Arcadia's The Promenade after legal action by rival developer Caruso blocked their action.
- A fire that broke out last night in a Tarzana church is under investigation by the House of Worship Task Force.
- Find out how the owners of a house made famous in 1940s film noir are preserving the home's unique history.
- Ladies: Looking for Mr. Right? Maybe the Three Day Rule can help you navigate the LA dating scene.