This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- With all the tsunami talk, what's the difference between an advisory, currently in effect for Los Angeles County beaches, and watches/warnings?
- Some valets are still illegally marking spaces as valet only.
- Out with one movie theatre in downtown, in with another.
- Another fire in the Inland Empire was determined to be arson
- Homeless advocates began protesting during today's City Council meeting, temporarily stopping the meeting.
- Get food from restaurants delivered to your home, the office, etc. via GrubHub, which launched yesterday in Los Angeles.
- And a big congratulations to L.A. Streetsblogger Damien Newton, now a parent of a beautiful baby boy. Meanwhile, a portion of Reseda Blvd. was striped for a new bicycle lane.