LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Pasadena's Huntington Hospital has been ranked as one of the top in the nation by Consumer Reports.
- Closing soon for an 18-month renovation: The Bel Air Hotel and restaurant.
- Actor Shemar Moore was struck by a vehicle over the weekend while riding his bike in Sherman Oaks.
- Katherine Jackson, mother of the late pop icon Michael, has been awarded permanent custody of the singer's three children.
- The Glendale man behind a $14 million ponzi scheme has been sentenced to at least 7 years in federal prison, along with other penalties.
- An OC-based burger chain founded 40 years ago by a former In-n-Out employee is headed to the Middle East.
- Want to make Umami Burger's ketchup at home? Saveur shares the LA eatery's recipe. Uh, oyster sauce? Really?
- Don't forget to enter our contest for a pair of ticket so the current show, "The Pain and the Itch," at the Boston Court in Pasadena!