LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Will fellow "big house" resident Phil Spector be the album producer Charles Manson has waited his whole life for?
- An OC judge has appointed a financial guardian to oversee the new TV careers of OctoMom Nadya Suleman's 14 kids.
- The University of California is reporting a rise in their graduation rate, from 76 to 82 percent from 1992 to 2002.
- Actors Eva Longoria Parker and George Lopez have been named hosts of the upcoming ALMA Awards, which celebrate Latinos in entertainment, to be held in September.
- Oooh, look! It's the LAPD HQ's new water feature!
- If NASA routes Endeavor to California come Friday, OC and some SoCal residents may hear those sonic booms