Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Whoops: Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge John Thaddeus Doyle was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving late Thursday night in Baldwin Hills.
- Want to lick the backside of Michael Jackson? Al Sharpton thinks we all should be able to!
- Police in Ventura have determined the June stabbing of Wendy Di Rodio wasn't coincidental, but rather that the victim had been targeted.
- Starting Monday, three LA-area County-run beaches will be closed three days a week.
- One of three armed men attempting to rob a Compton barbershop yesterday afternoon was shot and killed by a shop employee.
- Hey, have you heard? There's this truck that sells Korean BBQ-style tacos, and one that sells architecture-themed ice cream sandwiches!
- Happy 4th of July, everyone! Be safe and have fun.