Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- The hottest tickets in town weren't for a concert, a comedian, or a sporting event, but rather Kennedy High's graduation. And that's hot as in forged. Yikes.
- Sharing is caring: How to garden in Los Angeles if you don't have a garden. Or, how to get your garden gardened if you don't have the time yourself.
- If youv'e got upcoming air travel plans, be ready to pay a fee on top of your fee when checking bags onto some airlines at the airport.
- Speaking of air travel, Gov. Schwarzenegger's plane had to make an emergency landing in Van Nuys last night; the flight was originally due to land in Santa Monica.
- Did'ja feel it? There was a small quake, centered near Lake Nacimiento in northern San Luis Obispo County, early this morning.
- Golden Girl Betty White, 87, chatted about her work with the LA Zoo, and some naughtier things in a recent interview as part of her promo work for the film The Proposal.
- Do you know all the lyrics to "Semi-Charmed Life"? Then you might want to indulge your Third Eye Blind fandom by entering our contest to win tix to see the band live.