LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The "Big Belly" solar-powered trash receptacles in Pasadena are expected to save the city some serious green in the long run.
- 20 years later, a serious round of Clue: Did the LAPD rookie do it in the living room with the missing gun?
- Two overnight crashes in the Valley caused at least six injuries, making for a rough Friday on the streets.
- A few too many viewings of The Godfather perhaps? A Riverside man now stands trial for decapitating a horse with a chainsaw.
- An OC lender is now on the hook for having scammed people out of $2 million dollars.
- The pickings, however, are more fertile for water fowl in the OC, who are flocking to newly unearthed nourishment in the Santa Ana River.
- Adult industry stars are standing behind their men and women amid the HIV controversy currently infecting the biz.
- That power outage that affected 2400 homes in the Hollywood Hills...caused by rodents gnawing on the wires. Eeeew!