This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- The family of actor David Carradine, who was found dead last week in his Bangkok hotel room, is asking the FBI for help in investigating the tragic incident.
- Hoping to pick up a class or two this summer at Cal Poly Pomona? Think again.
- The NBA says there will be a "major announcement" tomorrow before Game 2 of the Finals between the Lakers and the Magic. Could it be that the All-Star Game will be in L.A. next time?
- Speaking of the purple and gold (Go Lakers!) Lamar Odom says he hopes to stay with the team once he becomes a free agent this summer.
- Police have arrested two suspects they believe led them on a chase in a stolen car after they broke into a Woodland Hills home.
- Times must be pretty tough if a City worker is stealing gas from city facilities and then re-selling it.