LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- More information has been made public regarding the teenager murdered at a Compton fried chicken restaurant. Dannie Farber was a football player at Harbor City High, set to graduate next month.
- Has the LAPD achieved racial diversity?
- It's the even before the expected announcement regarding the legal fate of Prop 8, and many are praying for the outcome they favor.
- Some wonder if the current crisis in California's capitol is ruining the GOP nationwide.
- Franklin Avenue shows us a preview of a new TV series where our very own Downtown gets pretty seriously destroyed.
- Many are mourning Glendale's Wayne Allwine, the man who voiced Mickey Mouse since 1977.
- Do you think you could make a go of One-Mile Radius Living?
- Forget CNN versus Ashton Kutcher. Now Twitter really has jumped the shark.