Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The Daily News takes a look back at what turned out to be a long day of protest against the LAUSD yesterday, including the arrest of several teachers and UTLA President AJ Duffy.
- A 3-year-old boy abducted from his San Bernardino home may have been located today in Mexico.
- Hollywood Park racetrack has been granted permission to shorten their upcoming racing schedule to four days a week, with the exception of the Memorial Day holiday.
- First Lady Michelle Obama was on hand today to deliver the commencement address at UC Merced, and spoke of the graduates' need to give back to their communities.
- Kit Rachlis has been feeling "restless" over at LA Magazine, and announced he'd be done with the job at the end of next month. Mary Melton will move up to take his place.
- LA County has put up a $10,000 reward for info that will lead them to the person(s) "who ransacked and scrawled racist graffiti inside the home of a black family in Duarte."
- 34-year-old Vu Nguyen, a Daily Breeze education reporter, was taken off life support and died late last night after a week-long coma he fell into after going into cardiac arrest.
- Theatre + Vampires + Contest = You?