Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- A brush fire moved through 20 acres in Topanga Canyon but did not damage any homes, and was put out just over an hour after it was first reported.
- Today's "gun buyback" event, which saw the City trading gift cards for surrendered firearms, was so popular the City ran out of loot to give out.
- Comedian Mort Sahl, 81, who was reported missing from his Claremont home by his wife was found by detectives this afternoon.
- KFC vows to make up for the Oprah-backed free chicken coupon debacle this week.
- The LA River cleanup today yielded some very interesting finds.
- Get ready, it's coming: A carpool lane on the 405 through the Sepulveda pass!
- Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes in the OC.