Extra Extra: Just Because You Have An Opinion Doesn't Mean You Should Share It
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The LA Times is projecting that Barack Obama will win North Carolina, while the primary race in Indiana is still too close to call.
- Nikki Finke is reporting that AMPTP/SAG talks have stalled, "even though the leadership of the big actors union made clear it wanted to continue talking."
- Can it...can it be? Has the Britney media circus finally calmed down? She went to court today, and nobody seemed to care!
- Please don't beat the transients: a homeless man was punched in the face by a "Latino in his 20s" at a bus stop in the Valley; and now he's dead.
- Will Hollywood's building explosion destroy the neighborhood's old-timey charms? If they tear down Molly's Burger to build a condo, I will be very, very upset.
- Sad: a young aspiring actress lost her life in a crash on the 101 Freeway last Thursday.
- Hey you been to Wolfgang's Steakhouse? No, not Cut. No, not Spago! Confusing, but different.