Extra, Extra: There's Now A Lightning Bolt-Shaped David Bowie Constellation
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
(Photo via ruffcutzdtla's Instagram)
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- This cat looks exactly like Adam Driver.
- Canada is hip now, eh?
- A Belgian radio station along with MIRA Public Observatory have honored David Bowie with a constellation, it's made up of seven stars that form the shape of a lightning bolt. It's "in the vicinity of Mars."
- An Indiana food cart offers up popcorn, nachos and... sex toys. "Sex sells... but food sells, too."
- The 31st annual Kingdom Day Parade is Monday—here's the route.
- What should go in the perfect L.A.-themed care package?
- The Americans, going into its 4th season, finally got a premiere date: March 16th.
- And now, take a smooth ride down Sunset Strip in the 1960s: