Extra, Extra: There's Now A Lightning Bolt-Shaped David Bowie Constellation
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
(Photo via ruffcutzdtla's Instagram)
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- This cat looks exactly like Adam Driver.
- Canada is hip now, eh?
- A Belgian radio station along with MIRA Public Observatory have honored David Bowie with a constellation, it's made up of seven stars that form the shape of a lightning bolt. It's "in the vicinity of Mars."
- An Indiana food cart offers up popcorn, nachos and... sex toys. "Sex sells... but food sells, too."
- The 31st annual Kingdom Day Parade is Monday—here's the route.
- What should go in the perfect L.A.-themed care package?
- The Americans, going into its 4th season, finally got a premiere date: March 16th.
- And now, take a smooth ride down Sunset Strip in the 1960s: