This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: A Baby Made The Pope Giggle
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Frances Bean Cobain just married a guywho looks exactly like her dad Kurt, and her mom Courtney Love did not get an invite.
- If you're gonna ride on the back of a sea turtle, think before you post a pic of it on the Internet (the temptation is very real, though, I'm sure.) You will get in big trouble.
- The entire staff of the L.A. Timeshates Pershing Square.
- Someone in Philadelphia dressed their baby up as the Pope; Pope saw it; Pope giggled.
- Rapper Fetty Wap is in the hospital after getting into a motorcycle accident this weekend. His management reports he's in stable condition.
- An 8-year-old girl was suspended from school for wearing the "wrong" shade of green. On the bright side, the fashion police were not called.
- Grace Jones plays the Hollywood Bowl tonight...under the Blood Moon. Should be pretty magical: