Extra, Extra: Those Devil Winds Are Blowing At 90 MPH
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- It's windy out there and the worst winds were in Ventura County
- An accountant might have embezzled as much as $3 million in lunch money in Rialto
- The parents of a 2-year-old boy mauled to death by pit bulls defend the boy's uncle who is being charged
- An off-duty police officer was shot with his own gun just off the 5 freeway in Castaic
- Reimaging the perfect cup of coffee
- Even Obama thinks the Redskins should get a new mascot
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).