Extra, Extra: Swanky Condo Tower Doubles As Billboard
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Chase Bank is going to put a sign on a residential building for the first time
- Barbara Walters compared Katy Perry to Judy Garland in a very unflattering way when she was late for an interview
- Albuquerque ponders life after Breaking Bad
- The Breaking Bad cast sings "Bye Bye Bye"
- Ira Gershwin's home in Beverly Hills was demolished
- Kim Kardashian is bored with life as a mom and kept woman
- Can't wait for the inevitable US remake of the UK's Sex Box
- Why one actor's new vow means that he has had to reject almost every film and TV script he’s been offered
- The Bling Ring's Alexis Neiers writes that she was molested as a child in a first-person piece at Vice
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).