This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Lamar Odom's New Wheels
- Five suspects were arrested for allegedly forcing two teen girls into prostitution.
- An Eagle Rock woman returned to her home Saturday to find her gardener had been shot multiple times on her lawn.
- Thanks to a DUI bust and a suspended license, NBA player Lamar Odom is now getting around by taxi.
- A Beverly Hills rehab center has shut down following an investigation by The Hollywood Reporter.
- A Hesperia babysitter has been charged with the blunt force trauma death of the infant he was caring for.
- Useless news item of the day: "Pregnant Halle Berry Looks Gorgeous In Blue And White Maxi Dress."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).