Extra, Extra: What Happens When A Restaurant Stops Letting Patrons Tip
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- What happened when a San Diego restaurant decided to not let its patrons control tipping
- OMG, it's JTT at the Arclight!
- Oh NY Times: "This always sounds absurd to New Yorkers, but many Angelenos would sooner have their mug shots appear on TMZ than go a few steps without a motor vehicle."
- An organic farm suspected of code violations got raided by a SWAT team
- The woman who wants to look just like Kim Kardashian
- Hot dogs or legs?
- Grindr remembers the Holocaust
- ICYMI: Aaron Paul was once on "The Price Is Right"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).