This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: What Happens When A Restaurant Stops Letting Patrons Tip
- What happened when a San Diego restaurant decided to not let its patrons control tipping
- OMG, it's JTT at the Arclight!
- Oh NY Times: "This always sounds absurd to New Yorkers, but many Angelenos would sooner have their mug shots appear on TMZ than go a few steps without a motor vehicle."
- An organic farm suspected of code violations got raided by a SWAT team
- The woman who wants to look just like Kim Kardashian
- Hot dogs or legs?
- Grindr remembers the Holocaust
- ICYMI: Aaron Paul was once on "The Price Is Right"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).