Extra, Extra: What Happens When A Restaurant Stops Letting Patrons Tip
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- What happened when a San Diego restaurant decided to not let its patrons control tipping
- OMG, it's JTT at the Arclight!
- Oh NY Times: "This always sounds absurd to New Yorkers, but many Angelenos would sooner have their mug shots appear on TMZ than go a few steps without a motor vehicle."
- An organic farm suspected of code violations got raided by a SWAT team
- The woman who wants to look just like Kim Kardashian
- Hot dogs or legs?
- Grindr remembers the Holocaust
- ICYMI: Aaron Paul was once on "The Price Is Right"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).