This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Unemployed OC Woman Wins The Powerball
- A Huntington Beach woman who had been unemployed for 2 years got lucky
- Pee-Wee's Playhouse is coming back to the little screen
- Surprise! Being a celebrity's mistress isn't the most satisfying gig
- Beverly Hills had to lay off their official greeter
- Japanese internment memorial is challenged
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).