Extra, Extra: Unemployed OC Woman Wins The Powerball
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- A Huntington Beach woman who had been unemployed for 2 years got lucky
- Pee-Wee's Playhouse is coming back to the little screen
- Surprise! Being a celebrity's mistress isn't the most satisfying gig
- Beverly Hills had to lay off their official greeter
- Japanese internment memorial is challenged
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).