This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Will An Obamajam Be Averted This Visit?
- A small marmosetwas discovered during a narcotics bust
- Have Obama's folks figured out how to avoid an Obamajam for his next trip to Burbank on Tuesday?
- Paris Hilton was hit by a ring that wasn't quite bling
- A Manhattan Beach school board member was robbed and assaulted on a bike path
- A death row inmate took his own life just a few days before he was scheduled to die
- The true story behind "Orange Is The New Black"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).