This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Ryan Gosling As Batman?
- The most Buzzfeedable male heartthrob is being considered for the role of Batman
- Downtown now has its own flea market
- A San Diego clerk gave up on her bid to challenge the Proposition 8 ruling
- Carson's bicycling plan is getting watered down
- Urban Outfitters will be further gentrifying downtown before Whole Foods does
- Watch this bear get some bratwurst
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).