This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Cops Need A Warrant To Search Something That Smells Like Weed
- A Las Vegas native says she misses being the only White Girl now that she's going to school at Occidental College
- Richard Vladovic, an LAUSD board member, was accused of sexual harassment
- The California Supreme Court ruled that police need a search warrant in order to open up a package that smells like weed
- Metro plans to spend $2 million to support CicLAvia
- DTLA DASH routes have been affected by a strike
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).