Extra, Extra: Cops Need A Warrant To Search Something That Smells Like Weed
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A Las Vegas native says she misses being the only White Girl now that she's going to school at Occidental College
- Richard Vladovic, an LAUSD board member, was accused of sexual harassment
- The California Supreme Court ruled that police need a search warrant in order to open up a package that smells like weed
- Metro plans to spend $2 million to support CicLAvia
- DTLA DASH routes have been affected by a strike
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).