Extra, Extra: Chinatown's New Statue, Behind-The-Scenes 'Full House' Romance & More
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- "Aunt Becky" was the one that got away for John Stamos
- Chinatown finally has its own Bruce Lee statue
- 'Coach Snoop' is just one of many alter egos of Calvin Cordozar Broadus
- 'Slake' wants to take a look at LADWP's relationship with the Owens Valley
- Awful: TV chef Nigella Lawson was attacked by her husband in public and it was caught in photos
- A 'Mad Men' guide on how to not be a father
- Kim Kardashian gave birth to a mini-me
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).