This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Could Arrested Development Be A Game, Too?
- Bob Tur, who you may know as the guy who hovered above the Reginald Denny beating, will soon become Zoey Tur
- Adorbs: This kitten just loves sliding across the floor
- Poor Amanda Bynes says won't be dating any Germans
- Trailer: Naomi Watts as "The Princess"
- Farrah Abraham is rolling in the dough
- Arrested Development: The Game?
- The hard truth about running
- OKCupid's ghostwriter on why your profile sucks
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).