Extra, Extra: What Los Angeles Looks Like Through Our Windshields
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- "The windshield is both a lens and a shield, a screen which acts much like a magnifying glass to clarify the view and as a screen to obscure the sight."
- Want Farrah Abraham's porn tape bikini? One lucky person will get it for free
- Hopefully, Katie Holmes and Gloria Steinhem are plotting to take over the world
- Kim Kardashian wished her boyfriend a happy birthday
- A 4-year-old boy accidentally shot his father
- David Simon is a-okay with the NSA snooping
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).