This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: What Los Angeles Looks Like Through Our Windshields
- "The windshield is both a lens and a shield, a screen which acts much like a magnifying glass to clarify the view and as a screen to obscure the sight."
- Want Farrah Abraham's porn tape bikini? One lucky person will get it for free
- Hopefully, Katie Holmes and Gloria Steinhem are plotting to take over the world
- Kim Kardashian wished her boyfriend a happy birthday
- A 4-year-old boy accidentally shot his father
- David Simon is a-okay with the NSA snooping
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).