Extra, Extra: Beverly Hills School District Wants A Monorail
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Police recently sent a diver into the La Brea Tar Pits to find evidence for a cold case
- Beverly Hills School District sends out the most hilarious news releases
- A black man convicted of robbing a man for $60 complains the justice system is racist
- A writer remembers her first outing at The Palms
- There are some strange things to see in the Antelope Valley, but an alligator and a kangaroo are not the usual suspects
- Good news! Lindsay Lohan will be out of rehab in time to see "The Canyons"
- Jackie Chan is the first Chinese actor to leave his mark at the Chinese Theatre (again)
- Streetsblog wonders: what's the big deal about the city having an awesome party?
- The city's party could probably be improved with this young dancer
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).