Extra, Extra: Why We Live In Wildfire Country
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Grist did a longform, first-person portrait of a family living in wildfire country
- While we're discussing fires, here's the latest on the fire in the Santa Clarita Valley
- Finally! A place to find all the creepers on Craigslist
- The NY Times thought Sgt. Pepper's was overrated
- The only way to talk to Amanda Bynes is through Twitter, apparently
- Kanye West's album cover is pretty minimal
- Three museums in Exposition Park are not thrilled with the idea of USC taking over their parking lots
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).