Extra, Extra: Katy Perry Buys Two Properties Atop Runyon Canyon
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Katy Perry bought two neighboring properties on Runyon Canyon for $11.2 million
- 13 facts about the LAPD's helicopters
- The Crenshaw line is getting a stop in Leimert Park
- Eva Longoria got a master's—no, not an honorary one—in Chicano Studies
- A woman's panicky 9-1-1 call to report there was a bear in her house
- If you eat a bug, you can get free admission to a museum
- Edison employees shot a terrible Star Trek spoof
- The mayoral election in quotes
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).