This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Ryan Gosling's Hilarious Description Of How Much He Loves Movies
- Ladies and gentleman, Ryan Gosling: "I loved movies so much sometimes, I'd shove them down the front of my pants. I liked the way they feel."
- Prince Jackson is stepping out like every other actor in Hollywood: playing a trauma victim on a TV show
- Undocumented Asian immigrants tell their story
- Why Brooklyn is having a small penis contest (and why aren't we?!!)
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills gets some fresh blood
- Sheriff's deputies helped out a stranded Swedish family
- Another Cannes caper?
- LOL at this silly teepee trend story
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).
Cruise off the highway and hit locally-known spots for some tasty bites.
Fentanyl and other drugs fuel record deaths among people experiencing homelessness in L.A. County. From 2019 to 2021, deaths jumped 70% to more than 2,200 in a single year.
This fungi isn’t a “fun guy.” Here’s what to do if you spot or suspect mold in your home.
Donald Trump was a fading TV presence when the WGA strike put a dent in network schedules.
Edward Bronstein died in March 2020 while officers were forcibly taking a blood sample after his detention.
A hike can be a beautiful backdrop as you build your connection with someone.