Extra, Extra: OJ Simpson Plans To Argue He Had Bad Legal Representation (In 2008)
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- OJ Simpson is fighting for his freedom, and he plans to return to court and argue he had bad representation back in 2008
- Russian World War II veterans get their due in West Hollywood
- Who says directors don't matter in TV?
- James Van Der Beek is returning to TV
- An ambitious project to keep an eye on L.A.'s carbon footprint
- Casey Kasem's wife could become a Real Housewife
- The Catholic church has a bunch of new saints now
- An awesome 'Space Oddity' cover...from space
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).