Extra, Extra: Are Jimmy Kimmel's Mean Celebrity Tweets Phony?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Um, the city of L.A. found $42.6 million that mysteriously disappeared
- Do you really have to make up mean tweets about celebrities? Jimmy Kimmel might
- Think of the children, neighbors say, when they gaze upon Chris Brown's monstrous graffiti
- Val Kilmer was in DC lobbying on behalf of religious folk who want an exemption in Obama's health care
- Check out this underground art scene
- A man died while he was being arrested by police in Bakersfield, and witnesses' cell phones of the disturbing scene were confiscated
- Check out this hilarious review of "Gatsby"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).