Extra, Extra: Calling All Foodie Fame Whores
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Cringeworthy headline of the day, courtesy L.A. Now: "Teens shopped for party items with dead body in jeep, girl says."
- Calling all food fame whores: Now casting, an MTV series that Eater LA calls "Top Chef" + "Real World."
- A new report indicates the LAUSD covered up claims of sexual abuse by a 4th grade teacher.
- Looking for more stupid comments about L.A. by New Yorkers? LAO will take care of that.
- KCET explains why "Grocery Shopping While Hungry Is A Terrible Idea."
- The LAPD is looking for a suspected child molester.
- Rob Kardashian has been charged with battery and petty theft for an incident with a photographer in March.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).