This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Lindsay Lohan Takes Offense At Tom Brokaw's Claim She Ruined A Silly DC Tradition
- Lindsay Lohan is offended at Tom Brokaw's comments about how she ruined the White House Correspondent's dinner
- Michael Jordan got hitched
- In her new memoir, a woman talks about growing up in poverty, surviving rape and how Jane Fonda helped her heal
- Steak 'n Shake is coming to Santa Monica
- The only good thing about a job tasting Hitler's food was tasting delicious vegetarian food—the rest sounds pretty horrifying
- Follow the money in the mayoral race
- San Diego mayor wants Mitt Romney to help out with their Olympic bid
- Scientists can breathalyze you for drugs
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).