Extra, Extra: Condoms in Porn In Ventura County, Too?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Now Ventura County is considering getting a law on the books requiring the use of condoms in adult films shot there.
- Dispatch records show members of the public offered law enforcement responding to Dorner manhunt use of their weapons.
- L.A. chefs reveal where they like to go in town for a great burger.
- Just for 4/20 funsies, HuffPost Comedy has compiled "The Onion's Funniest Stoner Headlines."
- Not a lot of rain has local firefighters gearing up for an "epic" fire season.
- If you live in the Studio City area, be on alert for coyote sightings.
- Weather trivia of the day, courtesy the NWS Los Angeles' Twitter feed: "In downtown L.A., the record hi of 100 on 4/20/2009 tied for the 4th hottest April day ever since records began in 1877."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).