This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Where to Eat On the Road To Coachella
- Here's a look at some spots to stop for a bite on the road to Coachella.
- The federal sequester situation has forced JPL to cancel their popular annual Open House event.
- A Tennessee woman is accused of exposing herself online to a teen boy in Glendale.
- 6 parents in the OC were arrested because they let their kids be truant too often.
- Metro is studying corridors in the County for Bus Rapid Transit.
- Carol Burnett Square was dedicated today in Hollywood in honor of the actress, who grew up there.
- The Weekly's Besha Rodell checked out LYFE Kitchen, and doesn't ever want to eat there again.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).