Extra, Extra: Beverly Hills Wants The Purple Line...Sorta
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A Redondo Beach man is among the injured in the Boston Marathon bombings.
- Come on! Beverly Hills City Council votes 3-2 in favor of Purple Line Extension...as long as it’s not under BHHS
- March Arbitron radio ratings: KIIS FM & Ryan Seacrest are #1!
- A Metrolink train was evacuated after a passenger allegedly referenced a bomb on board.
- Before Bell, before Cudahy, before Maywood, there was South Gate: Court Lessens Corruption Convictions of Former South Gate Treasurer and Local Businessman
- We’ve all felt like this guy before, right?
- March 2013 Metro Rail average weekday rides increase to 359K, a significant increase from 294K in March 2011.
- There is such a thing as a Thai Iced Tea Beer, and it's made by The Bruery.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).
LAist's Diego Renteria contributed to this post.