This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Beverly Hills Wants The Purple Line...Sorta
- A Redondo Beach man is among the injured in the Boston Marathon bombings.
- Come on! Beverly Hills City Council votes 3-2 in favor of Purple Line Extension...as long as it’s not under BHHS
- March Arbitron radio ratings: KIIS FM & Ryan Seacrest are #1!
- A Metrolink train was evacuated after a passenger allegedly referenced a bomb on board.
- Before Bell, before Cudahy, before Maywood, there was South Gate: Court Lessens Corruption Convictions of Former South Gate Treasurer and Local Businessman
- We’ve all felt like this guy before, right?
- March 2013 Metro Rail average weekday rides increase to 359K, a significant increase from 294K in March 2011.
- There is such a thing as a Thai Iced Tea Beer, and it's made by The Bruery.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).
LAist's Diego Renteria contributed to this post.