Extra, Extra: Digital Billboards Go Dark
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A judge has ordered most of the digital billboards in the city to go dark
- LiLo brought helped ratings big-time on Charlie Sheen's "Anger Management"
- Celebrities have figured out Kickstarter
- "The Simpsons" spoof "Breaking Bad"
- A sheriff's deputy has been charged with assaulting an inmate
- The LAPD could police energy drinks
- Damn, Ke$ha looks good
- Good music is as good as good sex
- Check out these effing hipsters taking pictures of food
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).