This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Digital Billboards Go Dark
- A judge has ordered most of the digital billboards in the city to go dark
- LiLo brought helped ratings big-time on Charlie Sheen's "Anger Management"
- Celebrities have figured out Kickstarter
- "The Simpsons" spoof "Breaking Bad"
- A sheriff's deputy has been charged with assaulting an inmate
- The LAPD could police energy drinks
- Damn, Ke$ha looks good
- Good music is as good as good sex
- Check out these effing hipsters taking pictures of food
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).