Extra, Extra: How to Get More Bang For Your Buck
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Where in the world is Gov. Jerry Brown? China!
- If you're feeling lucky, you may want to get in on the new Powerball action in California. Its debut day brought record sales.
- Check out this fun nationwide transit map that imagines L.A.'s Green Line heading to Cleveland, and the Red Line to San Francisco.
- Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac and his third wife are calling it quits.
- Want more bang for your buck when you go out to eat in L.A.? Here's a list of top spots for cheap eats around town that will set you back only $20 or less.
- Actor Orlando Brown, of Disney TV's "That's So Raven" got busted for a DUI in NoHo last night.
- And how about a little fun courtesy the Texts From Last Night Twitter feed, featuring one from our own 310: "Dude, just found out there's a monster in a video game named after me. No more dating nerds."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics)