Extra, Extra: Small Plane Lands In Big Bear Lake
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Four people survived after a small plane made a hard emergency landing in the shallow waters of Big Bear Lake
- Dogs playing bluegrass
- Is 'Fifty Shades of Gray' actually inspiring new baby names?
- Roger Ebert's funeral is planned for Monday
- Rick Warren says his son who recently commit suicide struggled with depression all his life
- This is one of the New York Postiest stories of all time
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).