This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Target Concedes 'Manatee Gray' Is Not A Great Name For A Plus-Size Frock
- Cats leaving their prints through the centuries
- "Mad Men" recipes from Jon Hamm's former workplace
- Oh, Brandi Glanville
- Need a girlfriend? Would you settle for a coat?
- Sorry, Mike Carona, you're not going anywhere
- Hilarious reviews of a banana slicer
- Halle Berry is preggers
- Nora Ephron is getting an HBO documentary
- Target admits its plus-size "manatee gray" color was a bad idea
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).