Extra, Extra: California Labor Leader's Google Doodle Sparks A Silly Easter Controversy
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Google doodle honors Cesar Chavez, people flip
- Drug addict of note Cat Marnell got a massive book deal
- So I guess this 3-year-old is sexy and she knows it
- So it turns out that those GPS devices on parolees are pretty inaccurate
- A teen in Fountain Valley lost her limbs to a bacterial disease
- Just in case you missed that ridiculous obituary for a rocket scientist that led with her beef stroganoff-making skills
- The Mets made a Harlem Shake video weeks too late
- An adorable rottweiler just in time for Easter
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).