This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: California Labor Leader's Google Doodle Sparks A Silly Easter Controversy
- Google doodle honors Cesar Chavez, people flip
- Drug addict of note Cat Marnell got a massive book deal
- So I guess this 3-year-old is sexy and she knows it
- So it turns out that those GPS devices on parolees are pretty inaccurate
- A teen in Fountain Valley lost her limbs to a bacterial disease
- Just in case you missed that ridiculous obituary for a rocket scientist that led with her beef stroganoff-making skills
- The Mets made a Harlem Shake video weeks too late
- An adorable rottweiler just in time for Easter
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).