Extra, Extra: So What Was It Like To Write For 'Full House'?
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Vulture has tales of comedy writers who earned their keep from TGIF
- Matt Taibbi looks at cruel and unusual justice in California
- A naked, 500 lbs. man silenced the Westboro Church
- This baby grew feathers
- On display now: California Scene paintings from 1930 until 1960
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are particularly into divorce
- Residents in Newport Beach helped out a sea lion
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).