Extra, Extra: So What Was It Like To Write For 'Full House'?
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Vulture has tales of comedy writers who earned their keep from TGIF
- Matt Taibbi looks at cruel and unusual justice in California
- A naked, 500 lbs. man silenced the Westboro Church
- This baby grew feathers
- On display now: California Scene paintings from 1930 until 1960
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are particularly into divorce
- Residents in Newport Beach helped out a sea lion
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).