Extra, Extra: Bahooka's Spirit Lives On, Schwarzenegger's Idol Passes & The Best Indian Food In SoCal
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A disproportionate number of black children end up in foster care
- Four people working for Wendy Greuel, who all happened to work for Obama, quit her mayoral campaign
- Bahooka's spirit will live on at another icon of years past: Clifton's Cafeteria
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's fitness idol Joe Weider died at 93
- The community is rallying around a man who was shot in Echo Park
- Ryan Gosling is torturing New York now
- Jonathan Gold says he's found the best Indian food in Southern California
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).